BITMAIN ANTMINER L3+,the World’s Most Powerful litecoin miner!
Unfortunately all units were sold out during the pre-order period. We recommend that you subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on (new) product releases.
Note: This batch ships out from September 4th after full payment (first-order-first-ship).
Note: Your order is only final after we confirmed it by sending the invoice.
Note: Order without VAT (0%) with a EU company VAT number or by ordering from outside EU
Note: The price of litecoin mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including Litecoin/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
Note: Up to two years warranty instead of 180 days.
Antminer L3+ Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 504 MH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 800W + 10% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 1.6 J/MH + 10%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip type: BM1485 (288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board)
6. Dimensions: 352mm(L)*130mm(W)*187.5mm(H)
7. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
8. Network Connection: Ethernet
Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
PSU: A power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 2 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
We recommend the APW3+12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the Antminer L3+. One power supply supports one Antminer L3+.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.