Antminer APW5-2600W power supply (for Antminer S9-Hydro)
Note: This batch ships out from October 5th after we received payment. (first-order-first-paid.)
Note: Your order is only final after we confirmed it by sending the invoice.
Note: Order without VAT (0%) with a EU company VAT number or by ordering from outside EU
Note: Up to two years warranty instead of 180 days.
Note: The bracket is included.
1. Power cord is not included with the APW5. It requires a C13 cord with a minimum current of 10A. We advise all users to purchase it separately according to their local wall-socket standard.
2. The APW5 comes with 7 pairs of six-pin PCiE connectors i.e. a total of 14 six-pin PCiE connectors
3. Please note the stated information if you cannot use a 220 V input for APW5. If you are using a 110 V input for APW5, the rated power is 1300 W and will not be capable to power the S9-Hydro. If you are using a 220 V input, the rated power will be 2600 W and will be able to power the S9-Hydro.
4. For APW5, the CE and FCC certificate is available for download on our website. If other certificates are required from your side, please carefully consider this information before purchasing.
5. All items added to cart are shipped according to the item with the latest shipping date in the cart. If you would like to receive an item earlier, please place a separate order for it. If you have placed an order without considering this, please reach out to our payment/shipping team here to resolve the issue.
6. Click here to download the APW5 manual.
7. For APW5, the CE and FCC certificate is available for download on our website. If other certificates are required from your side, please carefully consider this information before purchasing.
|Rated Current (220V input)||216A|
|Rated Power (220V input)||2600W|
|Rated Current (110V input)||108A|
|Rated Power (110V input)||1300W|
|Ripple & Noise||<1%|
|Setup, Rise Time||<5S|
|Power off Protection Trip Time||>10mS|
|Interface Type||7pairs of 6pin PCI-E connectors. 380mm length for each PCI-E cable.|
|Voltage Range||90-265V AC|
|Starting Voltage||100-240V AC|
|Power Factor||>0.95(full load)|
|Leakage Current||<1.5mA (220V 50Hz)|
|Low-voltage Input||90-100V AC|
|Output Short Circuit||Yes|
|Output Overcurrent (220V input)||216-255A|
|Output Overcurrent (110V input)||108-135A|
|Environment Conditions||Operating Temperature||-20 – +60℃|
|Operating Humidity||20%-90% RH (non-condensing)|
|When the temperature of the heat sink is higher than 80 ℃, the fan runs at full speed|