BITMAIN AntRouter R1 – LTC: a wireless networking device with litecoin mining chip
The AntRouter R1-LTC is a wireless networking device containing a litecoin/scrypt mining chip. The R1 is preconfigured to mine on AntPool’s solo mode, meaning that as long as the device is powered, you are competing for a chance to solve a block and win about the entire block reward of 25 litecoins (after deducting the 1% fee).
Shipping out within 20 working days after receiving full payment.
Note: If you’re located in Europe or US, the corresponding Plug Adapter is necessary to be ordered together.
The R1 has several main functions:
- General Wireless Router
Keep the R1 plugged in at home for use as a standard wireless router, keeping your phones and computers connected to the internet at home or at the office.
- Mini WiFi Access Point
Connect your R1 to a router, hub, or any available internet access with cable, and R1 can turn cabled internet access into wireless. This is the default operation mode of R1.
- High Speed USB Charger
Using a USB cable, connect your mobile device to the R1 to charge it. Android phones, iPhones, and tablets are supported.
- Litecoin Mining Host
The R1 can also be used as a controller to manage and run several AntMiner U3s. Connecting your U3 to the AntRouter R1 via a USB hub eliminates the need to keep the U3 plugged into your computer.
- Product modelR1-LTC
- Hash rate1.71 M/s ± 5%
- Supply voltage85~265 VAC
- Supply current0.2 A
- Core voltage0.8 V
- Mining modeSolo mode
- Chip frequency375 M
- 220VAC Power @Mining frequency 375M@25°C(no usb charging)4.43 W
- 220VAC Power efficiency @25°C2.62 J/MH
- USB charging voltage5 V
- USB charging current2 A
- Surface temperature @25°C43 °C
- Weight(without package)0.15 kg
- Operation temperature0 – 40 °C
- Storage temperature-40 – 85 °C
- Operation humidity5% RH – 95% RH，prevent condensation
- Network standardIEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Transmission rate2.4G : 150M.
- Network Interface10M / 100M Adaptive WAN port
- Size (Length*Width*Hight)84.5 X 56.5 X 29mm