BITMAIN ANTMINER APW7 – 1800 WATT POWER SUPPLY
We are proud to announce that the AntMiner APW7 power supply Series is now on sale! The APW7 Series AC-DC power supply is specifically designed with mining operations in mind, and combines high conversion efficiency and a strong dynamic performance into a power dense package. It also features short circuit, overload, overheat, low voltage and overload protections.
- This Power supply includes several features which make it optimal for cryptocurrency mining operations, including:
1) The air flow direction runs from the AC input to the DC output, which is the same configuration as most miners. This proves beneficial for those with large-scale mining operations where heat management is a major consideration.
2) The PCB uses a conformal coating to prevent damage from high voltage spark discharges on MOS pins, or near high-pressure solder joints when external conductive particles or dust enter the PSU.
3) The APW7 can work stably in environments with a 50°C ambient temperature. If temperatures exceed 50°C, the PSU should be underclocked (refer to Max Load vs. Ambient Temperature Graph in the user guide for details). Considering the high temperature in mining operations, all internal components are selected with a standard of 105°C, so the APW7 has a much longer lifespan than a general use PSU under similar high temperatures.
4) One APW7 can power up one S9i, one L3++, one D3, one V9, one X3, one E3 or one Z9 mini. This APW7 has 5 pairs of 6 pin PCI-E connectors (i.e. 10 connectors)
The high power efficiency translates to big cost savings — if one uses a secondhand general use PSU running at 83% efficiency, when compared to the APW7 running at 93.8% efficiency, assuming an electricity cost of $0.10 per kWh, a user could save more than $150 USD per year in power fees.
- For bulk purchase please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- The Power supply doesn’t include a powercord, please prepare one yourself.
- The APW7 can deliver a maximum power of only 1000W if it is connected to a 110V mains power supply. To obtain the rated power of 1800W, the APW7 must be connected to a 220-240V mains power supply. Please check the mains power supply that is the standard in your region before ordering
- This batch of PSU comes with only 10 PCIe connectors so cannot be used with more than one Antminer.
- Be sure to keep the original packing on hand when you get PSU, the original box should be used to return the PSU when you requesting RMA. Otherwise, it won’t be honored.
- Note: Shipping costs: €20,- vat incl. per unit in EU zone and €30,- outside EU zone.